Friday, April 11, 2008

Glory & Grace Session 6 Part 2 notes

And the reason we are dealing with 1800 hundred years of darkness and deception and the preaching of the law and grace to the church. The people of God, I saw this in a vision, in the new covenant are like Lazarus, bound up in depth with grave clothes, because the modern church uses the law to try and stop decay, they think they have to put the law on God's people to stop the decay of sin in their lives, so they are bound up in grave clothes.
And the Lord Jesus Christ is coming to the Church in the 21st century in resurrection power and saying to the church, "Come forth! Take that grave clothes off my bride!"
Those grave clothes of the law will not stop decay, they just hide it.

Romans 5,6,7.
We are dealing with 1800 years of indoctrination and brain washing. I was not born in the freedom of the New Covenant. I didn't live most of my Christian life in the freedom of the New Covenant- in the fullness of. Because only for the last 3.5 years in Hong Kong, I began to see how deceived I had been, me! for so long! And at first when you find out, you get a bit angry, because all those years I could have been living without sin consciousness, in boldness, that I'm the righteousness of God, that I can have a boldness of a lion, that I can look at the control spirit- control pharisees in the eyes and say, " I will not give into you for a moment for the sake of the Gospel!"
There is no arrogance here friends, there is a boldness, not from your obedience- your performance or your holiness, but from the performance of Jesus Christ on your behalf!

No comments: